Special Offer: Sign up today and run your first test for just $1 🎉
Pay per test or subscribe and save
- How many responses do I get per test credit?
- Each test credit entitles you to 50 responses. If you require more responses, you can use multiple test credits in one test. For example, if you want 100 responses, you can run a test using 2 test credits.
- What happens if I run out of responses for the month?
- If you run out of responses for the month, you can either upgrade or utilise our "pay per test" pricing.
- What happens when I change plans?
- Both upgrades or downgrades are processed immediately and applied in full.
If you upgrade, you will be charged the difference between the price of your current plan and new plan. Your monthly reponse limit will then immediately increase to the limit under your new plan.
If you downgrade, you will be refunded the difference between the price of your current plan and new plan. If you have already used more responses than is allowed under your new plan, you will be charged at the "pay per test" pricing for any overage.
- What happens if I cancel my paid plan?
- When you cancel your plan, you will remain on the plan until the end of your billing cycle, at which time the plan will be canceled.
- Have another question?
- Have a question we haven't covered? Just send us an email at [email protected] and we'll get back to you.